- High dust suction and suppression power: the combination of a powerful motor, a high pressure fan and state-of-the-art suppression technologies will keep your workshop clean and safeguard the health of your operators.
- Immediately operational and user-friendly: the installation of the dust downdraught benches does not require masonry works, you just need the supply connections (electrical and hydraulic or pneumatic, according to the model).
- Reduced maintenance: Ghines dust extraction benches do not have pumps, filters or mechanically moving parts.
The innovation of the XAERO downdraft bench is the combination of two different dry operating dust extraction systems.
- 10 cyclones guarantee a pre-abatement of about 75-80% of the captured stone dust
- dry “F8” class filters assures the total suppression of the dust
- The very strong suction power of the dust extraction bench XAERO is equally distributed all over the work surface and its perimeter. Additionally, it is possible to lift two planks of the wooden surface to effectively capture all the dust produced by disc cutting.
- Easily accessible drawers collect the dust which is suppressed by the cyclones and the filters, and allows maintenance to be done in a few minutes, without polluting the environment.
- The engine compartment is sound proof.
- The suction unit can be separated from the workbench and can be placed in an adjacent room, or outside, thus gaining more space in the workshop.