- 4-axis CNC saw with manual tilt
- Touch Screen Automatic Programming
- Monobloc design (solid walls optional)
- Hot zinc coated frame
- X-axis: 3500mm | Y-axis: 1900mm (opt 2650mm)
Z-axis: 370mm | C-axis: 0-180°
- A-axis tilt: 0-90°
- 15HP motor with optional 18HP or 22HP
- PC CAD/CAM and Photo Camera option
SKEMA PLUS is a modern monobloc bridge saw – with its tilting head and hot zinc coated frame for an exceptionally long lasting sturdiness and accuracy. It features 4 interpolated axes travelling on steel guideways with revolving balls, and steel bands with revolving rollers, protected by bellows and lubricated by a centralized system.
The 0°-90° tilting head with adjustable 45° reference stop along with the 0°-180° rotation (-5° + 365° option) ensure a highly productive and versatile machine with the highest degree
of comfort for the operator.