- Extreme compactness
- Efficiency of all components
- Square-shaped design maximizes the volume of the decanter
- Minimal overall size allows for easy transport
- Sludge homogenization tank placed within decanter, rendering the management of dewatering extremely simple and intuitive
- Equipped with a PLC and colour touch screen, allowing easy and instinctual control of the whole system
Super Compact is the smallest, in terms of scope and size, of the full range of Dal Prete compact systems. For this reason, it is perfect for those who want to start a stone processing business by just installing the machines that are strictly necessary - for example: a bridge saw, manual slab-polisher and edge-polisher. The facility can also quickly and easily make a reserve of water available for any increase in production the company wants to make with the purchase of further machinery. In addition to being recommended as a first step for a new company, this system is ideal for companies wanting to start with a specific production, using one or two workcenters that need a lot of water but do not produce large quantities of sludge.