- High dust suction and suppression power: the combination of a powerful motor, a high pressure fan and state-of-the-art suppression technologies will keep your workshop clean and safeguard the health of your operators.
- Immediately operational and user-friendly: the installation of the dust downdraught benches does not require masonry works, you just need the supply connections (electrical and hydraulic or pneumatic, according to the model).
- Reduced maintenance: Ghines dust extraction benches do not have pumps, filters or mechanically moving parts.
The stone dust extraction benches represent a very efficient solution to capture the dust originating from the processing of stones like marble, granite, quartz and others. All our dust benches are made of a sturdy non vibrating metal structure carefully protected by a double layer of epoxy paint to ensure a long lifetime. The work surface is made up of impregnated timber planks.
- An impressive suction effect all over the perimeter of the XAGUA guides the stone dust effectively inside the machine, where it is captured by nebulized water drops.
- Metallic separators with lamellar structure inside the dust extraction bench slow down the speed of the turbulence.
- The muddy water particles first attach to them and then fall down into the internal tank.
- The continuous water overflow takes out the dirty water from the bench.